Friday, October 31, 2008

Me With Straight Hair


So, last Friday we had a day off school and I went for the normal haircut and color. My stylist, Gina, got done and said she had some time left and wanted to know if she could try straightening my hair. I said sure! I've always wondered what I would look like with straight hair but didn't figure it would look fancy or even remotely cute. Boy was I surprised!!!!! I LOVE, LOVE, LOVED it! I went out and bought a flat iron right after I left the salon and tried it out myself. Right now, it's taking me forever. The first time it took me an hour and a half, YUCK! I'm not much into spending that much time on my hair, so I haven't done it again since the weekend. I need more sleep instead of getting up and doing my hair before school. These kids don't really care anyways! Well, I wanted to share a picture of it with you. This is what it looked like after Gina did it. I wasn't able to get the heigth on the top like she did but it still looks cute when I do it myself.

1 comment:

S Club Mama said...

Hey! So I have the same problem with straightening my hair (although your hair is really curly and mine is wavy...but straightening it makes it poofy). So what I do is that I do it right before bed & sleep on it so it comes out not poofy. I don't know if that would help you spend less time or not but it's an idea.