Saturday, November 8, 2008

So, I'm super exhausted (shouldn't even be on here) but we had a good day. We drove to Stapleton (about 2 hours away) so that my high school classmate could take Claire's pictures. Our friends, Kim and Sayge went too so they could get her pictures taken so it was nice to have them with us. We took "Christmas card" pictures in Christmas pj's, thanks to the idea of my friend Kim, with Christmas decorations and cookies and milk with a letter to Santa. The other 2 outfits that I took for her to wear are super cute too. Mostly pink, green, and brown (my fav's). We tried a few outside pics but that darn wind was cutting through them like a knife. CAN'T WAIT TO SEE THE PICS!!!! Melody (my classmate) does such a wonderful job! She took our pics last year and I just couldn't NOT got back. I'm sure we will make the trip again next year.......but with another child to get ready!!!! Great! Hope it's a boy so I don't have to worry about fixing his hair! :) I'll be posting some of the new pics from today's adventure as soon as they are available to me! Can't wait to share them!

1 comment:

S Club Mama said...

can't wait to see them!