Monday, January 12, 2009

The Way Things Go!

Seems like this is they way things go for me. So, it's been awhile since I last posted something. I was done student teaching on December 5th and offered my services to help out my old job at NCS Equipment. I was in hopes that I could stay busy there until I received my teaching certificate and was busy subing. But, on Friday, they told me that they would no longer need me, so I'm sitting her wondering what they heck I'm going to do for the next couple weeks. I've contacted some people and with the way the economy is, there just really isn't many jobs, even temporary, out there. Everything was just working out so well, I knew it couldn't last. I guess, I'll just pray that my teaching certificate comes soon and that those schools start calling me. For now, I've got a house to clean, laundry to do, Claire's bedroom to paint and can probably find lots of other things that I can do during this time at home. Too bad those things don't pay!!!!!

1 comment:

S Club Mama said...

Can you substitute teach until you get your certificate? Or would you have to get your sub certificate?

It's so tough to find a job right now. But once you get that certificate, you can be sure that one thing always in demand is teachers!